The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What is your travel experience/background?
I led my first group hiking expedition to the Rocky Mouintains in Canada 20 years ago. Since then I've been lucky enough to travel extensively throughout the Alps and Pyrenees in Europe, Himalayan mountains of Nepal, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
How long have you been leading trips?
Six seasons for The Adventure Company
What are your favourite aspects of the trips you lead?
Andorra is a small country, only 456km2, so it doesn't take too long to get to where the action is.
What is the best thing about your job?
Every day is different. I enjoy being outside, breathing the clean clear mountain air.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened on a tour?
It's all good fun.
In your mind, what is the best place to visit in your country?
You can't beat the great outdoors and Andorra certainly has that. I love sharing this great adventure playground set in stunning scenery with holidaying clients. Throw in some magnificent weather and it provides the ideal distraction from the grind at home.
What is your life motto?
Make the most of today, as tomorrow that opportunity will be lost forever.
In your mind, what are the most important items to pack for your tour?
A camera and suncream.