We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
Going on walking holidays allows travellers to explore the world around them and soak up some life-changing sights and sounds. With a whole world of discovery awaiting those who go on long haul walking holidays, the most difficult part can be choosing which adventure holidays are right for you.
Many of our trips have walks included within the itinerary. Nepal, usually associated with serious trekking holidays, also has some fantastic walking on the Himalayan Explorer in the Annapurna region. In Latin America, Patagonia also offers inspirational hiking amidst glaciers, mountains and stunning scenery, whilst Guyana offers a wilderness escape with walks through the varying ecosystems. Closer to home the Atlas adventure in Morocco is a great introduction to the North African mountains with spectacular views along the trails.
Before booking your walking holidays, assess your abilities and what you want to get out of the trip.