We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
Trekking the Inca Trail, choose from the Classic Inca Trail or High Inca Trail
Trekking the Inca Trail to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu is world famous and on most people's bucket list. There are many trails that weave through the Andes to this mysterious wonder and we offer three different routes.
The Classic Inca Trail - the traditional, easy on the foot, moderate four day trek with unrivalled views of the Sun Gate and Machu Picchu. which allows for a gradual warm up, perfect for those with less trekking experience.
The High Inca Trail (Extended) - an extended 7 day trek for the more experienced trekker, through some of the more remote Andes at higher altitudes of over 5,000m, off the beaten track. This trek joins the Classic trail on day five continuing to Machu Picchu.
The Alternative Inca Trail - a far-less travelled route through the beautiful wilderness of the Andes, far from the crowds, past remote villages and forgotten Inca ruins. You will visit Machu Picchu by train.
Simply let our Travel Consultants know you wish to take this option at the time of booking your Inca Trail tour. Call us on 0845 287 3276
* Inca Trail permits sell out fast and so we suggest booking six months in advance. If the Inca permits have sold out we offer the Alternative trek.