The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
The Galapagos Islands are located at the Equator 1,000km or 600 nautical miles off the Ecuadorian coast in South America. They consist of 61 islands and islets, with 13 main islands. The total land area is 7,882 square kilometers within a marine reserve of 45,000 square kilometers. The 13 main islands are Baltra, Española, Fernandina, Floreana, Genovesa, Isabela, Marchena, Pinta, Pinzon, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Santiago.
The Galapagos sprouted out of the Pacific from a sub oceanic lava vent on the ocean floor. The same process created the Hawaiian Islands, and nowadays this process continues in both island groups.