The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
Our range of Egypt tours offers the perfect way to visit the Egyptian pyramids. You can take in the astonishing structures built millennia ago and marvel at the incomprehensible effort that went into creating these breathtaking ancient tombs. The pyramids at Giza are the most famous of the pyramids of ancient Egypt and it is here where you can also see the sphinx. The pyramids represent an incredible feat of human endeavour and one of the most interesting and astonishing cultural sites.
Your holiday to the ancient Egypt pyramids could include a Nile felucca cruise or some time at the beaches where you can take in the breathtaking coral reefs the Red Sea has to offer. Children will be fascinated on a family holiday to Egypt as will couples and solo travellers. Have a look below at our selection of Egypt holidays, all of which spend some time visiting the pyramids.