We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
One of the new wonders of the world, Petra is a breathtaking archaeological site introduced to the western world in 1812. Petra was designated a UNESCO world heritage site in 1985 and is quickly reaching the popularity it deserves. Petra has also been the site of a number of blockbuster films including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Petra can be visited on a holiday that includes one of our Egypt tours such as the Pyramids to Petra tour. Alternatively you may want to spend all of your time in Jordan and take in the Dead Sea and Dana National Park. Jordan holidays can also give you the chance to engage in some camel trekking or hiking on foot.