The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
One of the world's greatest ancient wonders, Angkor Wat is on many peoples 'must see' lists. The memories of the atmospheric temples, tangled tree roots and giant carved faces of this awe-inspiring architectural phenomenon will live with you forever. Explore it on foot, by cycle and take the opportunity of enjoying the spectacular sunset views.
Angkor Wat is one of the most spectacular archaeological sites in South East Asia. Our Angkor Wat tours are perfect for those with a sense of adventure and a hunger for cultural discovery. Angkor Wat was built as a temple complex; originally Hindu, then Buddhist, it has a rich religious history. Seeing this dramatic site will complete any holiday in Cambodia. Our Cambodia holidays take in the highlights of this magnificent country including the Royal Palace at Phnom Penh. The temples are a famous UNESCO world heritage site and are certainly deserve their status due to their unique and breathtaking structures.