The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
A total solar eclipse is one of the most beautiful events of the natural world. It is an extraordinary quirk of geometry that the apparent sizes of the Moon and Sun are nearly equal in our sky and when the Moon passes directly between Earth and the Sun the result is a spectacular piece of natural theatre for those lucky enough to be within the narrow band of the Earth's surface beneath the shadow.During the minutes of totality the sky darkens and the earth is bathed in a dusky light. Stars and planets become visible and the wispy sun’s corona and solar prominences can also be seen.The final act of totality is the stunning 'diamond ring' which occurs as the first rays of sunshine can be seen emerging around the moons limb.
Eclipses can occur anywhere in the world so chasing these extraordinary events can take you to some very unusual locations. You can be sure that our eclipse tours will always include great travel experiences too.