The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
Thought winter breaks were all about soaking up the sun in a hotspot such as Tenerife?
Think again - winter activity holidays are the coolest way to make the most of the chilliest months amidst some of the world's most spectacular scenery.
Staying closer to home, the colder the temperatures are likely to be, meaning just an hour or two on a plane can land you in a winter wonderland. For dog sledding, skiing, snowmobiling andsnowshoeing head to:
For something extra special visit Iceland
Iceland is one of our favourite winter activity destinations. A week in Iceland allows you to go whale watching, visit geysers and glaciers on snow scooters and witness the Northern Lights.
Want something warmer?
If you still want an activity holiday but don't fancy the cold a trekking holiday could be the answer. Head east to Nepal for trekking, white water rafting and safari, perhaps visit South America to trek the Inca Trail or walk through the Patagonian wilderness, or climb Table Mountain in South Africa.
Wherever you want to go in the world there's sure to be an activity holiday.