The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Activity Holidays
- Hands On Adventures
- Photographic Family Holidays
- Astronomy Tours
- Cultural Holidays
- Nature & Wildlife
- Trekking Holidays
- Walking Holidays
- Northern Lights Tours
- Charity Holidays
Why waste the summer lazing on a beach when you could be enjoying amazing activity holidays?
Summer is the season for European activity holidays, white water rafting, cycling, walking, kayaking and more! Here are our favourite spots for each activity:
Mountain Biking Head to the Pyrenees for off-road adventures.
Sea Kayaking Turkey is prime for kayaking and keep your eyes peeled, below you are the archaeological remains of a sunken city.
Canyoning & canoeing Wonderful croatia is a fantastic destination for trying out your canoeing and canyoning skills among the rocks and gorges of Cetina River.
Walking All over Europe trekking opportunities are found but try the coastal Lycian Way in Turkey, the Tatras Mountains of Slovakia or north Cyprus' Kyrenia Trails.
Trekking For a more strenuous trek why not spend the summer tacking Mont Blanc or Spains' Picos Peaks.
Our Morocco holidays will inspire with opportunities for camel riding and mountain biking in the Draa Valley, while a hiking tour of Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland will live long in the memory of adventure travellers. Summer is also a great time to trek Kilimanjaro or venture to Canada and the USA. Join a western trip and you could be exploring the Grand Canyon, hiking in Banff national Park or swimming in the pools of Zion.