We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
The Adventure Company Group Leader Awards
Our Group Leaders are truly amazing and we like to recognise the outstanding work that they do.
We regularly receive glowing feedback about our leaders, and know we can rely on them to make sure our trips run smoothly. They are key to making each and every trip a success and from the feedback we receive from our customers we know they are doing a brilliant job of it.
To show how much we value our wonderful group leaders and to recognise all the hard work they do, we are going to be running our very own Adventure Company Group Leader Awards.
- We will be choosing one Group Leader of the Month every month.
- From our twelve group leaders of the month there will be four nominees (one per quarter) for our Group Leader of the Year Award.
- Customers will then be asked to vote for who they think should win.
- Top prize for our Group Leader of the Year will be £250.00 cash and a mini notebook computer. The runner up will also receive a funky new mini notebook computer.
How will the judging work?
Group leaders will be judged on a combination of the following:
- Local knowledge
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to health and safety
Each Group Leader of the Month will be chosen by looking at individual feedback scores and customer comments as well as taking into account online nominations. (Customers will have the chance to nominate their group leader online and to tell us why they think he/she should win).
Each quarter our independent judging panel will nominate one of the three Group Leaders of the Month to go forward for our ‘Group Leader of the Year Award’. Again this will be judged on the above criteria, also taking into account both consistently high performers, along with the most improved.
We will then ask customers and staff members to vote for who, of the four nominees they think should be named our Group Leader of the Year.
The Group Leader of the Year will win a cash prize of £250.00 and a mini notebook computer and the runner up will also receive a mini notebook computer.
If you have any further questions regarding The Adventure Company Group Leader of the Year Awards then please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Click here to view our current Group Leaders of the Month.
Click here if you would like to nominate your leader for a Group Leader of the Month Award.