The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
British Standard BS 8848
The health and safety of your group is our paramount concern at all times. Our team is committed to ensuring the quality of this provision and all activities and programmes are to the high standards required by BS 8848 as independently assessed by the Young Explorers Trust in 2011, 2012 and May 2013.
BS 8848 sets out the actions and responsibilities essential for the provision of a risk-based safety management system for overseas visits. It enables us to objectively verify that our activities have been organised in accordance with the currently accepted best practice.
Compliance with BS 8848 demonstrates a safe approach to the planning and management of activities for all involved.