The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Book with Confidence
Looking for an exciting school trip?
If you are planning on taking your students on a school trip abroad and are looking for something a bit different look no further!
We’ve ten exhilarating trips abroad specially designed for the Geography and Classics curriculum, key stages 3-5. We can also tweak any of our 250 adventures to meet your curriculum needs.
Myself and Angela are here to take away the hassle and help put a tour together. We’ll organise everything; planning the itinerary, selecting the accommodation and activities, booking flights and producing a comprehensive set of Trip Notes to give to students and parents. We’ll also visit your school to run a presentation evening if you wish.
We have nearly 15 years experience at The Adventure Company and have been on many trips so can offer a lot of firsthand advice.