We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Winter Toubkal - money into country
I'm doing the Toubkal on the 18 this month (so hi to anyone else on that trip...!) ... I see we spend a couple of days at the start and end in a city, so am just wondering if anyone's done it before how much in the way of Dirhams they brought into the country? Presumably there won't be that much call to use them in the mountains, aside from a few pieces here and there for tipping/showers or whatever. How much money would you recommend converting?
I know it's a bit of a "how long is a piece of string" question. I would want to be able to eat out and do a few things while I'm in the city, but nothing desperatly extravagant.