We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Toubkal Trek - 25th June to 2nd July 2010
Hiya, I will be going on the above trek... Really excited but a little nervous as this is my first solo hols and believe I am the only solo traveller on this trip but excited to be meeting new people.
Read up a lot on Toubkal and Morrocco in general but would be great to talk to anyone that will be in my group in June and anyone that has done the trip... I trekked up Scafell Pike a few weeks ago and despite being quite fit I struggled with the descent a little, very tough on the knees so any tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated!
Would also like some packing advice... Of course I have read the packing list with the trip but how light do you pack for these things???