We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tigers in India
I'm keen to go see tigers in October or November but am unsure of which trip would be best. I know my best chances would be to go on the Wildlife Safari trip, but I need a slightly shorter trip and would like to see more of India than just wildlife parks. I am tempted by Himalayan Foothills and am keen to see Corbett but wonder if 1 day would be sufficient? I guess the better question would be: which parks have you been to in India and which are the best for sightings and for experience? I hear Rathambore is dissapointing and commercialised and that Pench is beautiful but the tigers are more elusive there. Any thoughts on Corbett, Rathambore, Pench, Bandhagarh and Kanha? I'd really like to get on elephant-back as well and maximise chances of seeing tigers up close but am not sure which parks offer this. Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated!