The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Student Trips =]
Hey All =]
I'm a student just thinking ahead for a gap year experiance =] I know I would love to have a trip of a lifetime, so I believe i'm on the right site!!
My question is, which trips do you think are best for students? I'm thinking about a snow trip, maybe the dogsledding in Finland?!
I'm a pretty healthy person, so demanding trips aren't out of the question =] Also, I know I would have at least one friend with me, because she's also looking at this site! So it would have to be a "groupish" trip =]
Anyone with any ideas?