We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Recommendations for a female solo traveller
I've already done 3 solo trips with AC (Egypt, Argentina/Brazil & Nepal) and think it is such an amazing experience and means I still can get to see the world but feel safe while doing it.
Just looking for inspiration for another possible trip. Has anyone else been on a solo trip and think it is definitely one that you can do on your own so to speak? I am only able to go on trips that are at most 15 days long. I prefer not so active trips and am interested in culture/wildlife!!
Thanks in advance.