We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
I am not quite totally new to hiking but have decided it is time to make it a serious hobby with so many challenges I would like to achieve. Some years ago I took part in the threee peaks challenges with work and have completed a few other hikes on various courses.
With the aim of making this a new hobby i am looking for advice on some good UK routes to gradually build up a good hiking experience level and fitness as well as what kit to start looking at etc. I already have a well worn in pair of hiking boots but I think that is it. I would like to be looking to hike Kilamanjaro in 2014 so need to work up to that as well as some good hikes to get out and about instead of being stuck in town.