We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Hi all, just signed up to do the Adventure Nepal trip on the 16th October..
I've got a question over kit - be good to get advice from someone who has done this trip (or similar before)...
Re walking boots - I was planning on taken a pair of Merrell all-terrain walking shoes (basically like chunky, outdoor trainers) - would you say these are suitable for this level of trekking or am I better off going for a more traditional walking boot - e.g. one with more ankle support?
Advice would be appreciated!