We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Gorilla Safari - Uganda Aug 11
Gillian & I would be happy to hear from you if you are going on this trip. I think we all travel out from Amsterdam together to start our safari, but if not, two weeks in a tent with a long drop toilet should break the ice for the group.
We have travelled to many other countries, and last year went on a conservation study tour of Borneo, primarily looking at Orang Utans, so are giving the gorillas and chimps a try this year. We have also visited China, Peru, South, North and West Africa, as well as Europe. We are at the bottom end of our mid-forties, but dont let that put you off, there is plenty of life left in these old dogs.
Gillian is a teacher (top primary) and doesn't particularly enjoy being called an old dog, and I run my own business supplying equipment for children with special needs. We look forward to meeting you all.