The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Flight disruption due to Volcanic Ash ~ how are you getting on with your insurance claims ?
Have started the process of trying to claim from Insure & Go for an 8 day delay getting home from my Cuba trip.. Although their policy claims to cover delays due to poor weather conditions ( such as fog and dust storms) they have declined to pay the Volcanic ash cloud claim. Other companies are however treating thie Volcanic ash as a weather condition so I fight on.
I suspect this matter will roll on for months. Probably will refer the matter to the Financial Services ombudsman ( a free service)
How are others getting on ? Has anyone managed to get an Insurance Company to pay out ?