The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Having never been on a tour with Adventures Worldwide, I am not 100% on how they work. We are going on the family tour
2nd April, flying into Dehli on 3rd.
However, my question is regarding Emergency Medical treatment and wonder if either a client or better still, a member of
staff can answer.
I assume the tour leader knows exactly where and how to access emergency medical treatment should the need arise
wherever we may be on the journey?
I would also like to know about the accommodation in the National Park and whether you feel there is a need to take
mosi nets or are there already nets and good window nets?
Still umming and aarring about anti malaria tablets.