We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Desert Experience 10th August
Family of four, two adults, one 16yr old girl, one 18yr old boy.
Looks a good trip, giving the whole family a taste of what I did on my own with Imaginative Traveller in 2004 with their trip into the Qattara Depression. We've got the Hurghada extension on this as well so as the kids have their PADI Open Water they're hoping to get a bit of diving in as well.
HOWEVER:- Just been watching the news. Is anybody else daft enough to be actually booking holidays in Egypt at the moment??!!
Would love to hear from anyone else who has booked (I understand we were the first) or is thinking of booking this trip.