The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Backpacking in Africa
Going with my partner around the East coast of Africa, preparing & arranging everything ourselves. Any helpful hints anyone?
Also, am looking into visas, does anyone have experience in getting these on the go? e.g. Mozambique requires proof of onward travel, but, with leaving England Christmas day, we don't plan to be in Mozambique until April time, so don't have any documents yet. We'll be entering on land too. Does anyone have experience with getting visas in neighbouring countries consulate / embassy?
On top of that, anything you can offer up will be amazing
James & Zoe