We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Atlas vs Kili
I was thinking of doing Kilijanjaro but then spoke to someone who did it and read the information and decided it might not be the best idea for my first trip at high altitude, perhaps something a bit lower would be a better starting point and then build to Kili the year after (and then Inca and Base Camp Everest ;-)
So I looked at the 15 day Atlas Mountain trip and really have been taken by it.
But is it as "bad" as Kili? Have I exchanged one stupid tough event for another????!!
Any advice would be helpful.
Not that it apparently matters for altitude sickness but I'm a pretty fit 28 year old guy (if the trek was at a lower level I wouldn't have any issues about the distance etc.)