The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Active Turkey - 14th August
Just thought we would say hallo ahead of the trip and introduce ourselves. My name is Helen (48) and I am travelling with Alice (18) and Flo (16). We are really looking forward to the holiday and hope, swine flu permitting, that everyone makes it!
Around 4 years ago, we went with the Adventure Company to Cyprus and thought that the company was excellent.
This time around my husband isn't coming - says it's too active for him - so it's just the 3 of us.
I looked at the weather forecast for Kas yesterday and it is very, very hot - unlike here.
Alice and Flo both row - although Alice has done more coxing recently - and Flo has done quite a bit of paddling too.
I've tried scuba diving once and wasn't too keen but I'm looking forward to swimming and snorkelling.
Hope you have a good summer and look forward to meeting you all in August.