The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Single Parent Holidays
- Teenage Holidays
- Family Adventures
- Young Family Adventures
- Frequently asked questions
- Family Holiday Calendar
- February Half Term Holidays
- Easter Holidays
- Spring Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- About Family holidays
- Find your perfect family adventure
- Why take your family with us
- October Half Term Holidays
- Christmas Family Holidays
Young Family Adventures
Due to demand from parents with children younger than five years old who want adventure, we have designed several trips especially for families with children who are at least two years old. The departures are scheduled to operate both in and out of school holidays and as there is no upper age limit, families with both infant and school age kids are welcome. We have carefully designed the itineraries and selected the accommodation bearing in mind the needs of parents and young children.
Like all our trips, the group leaders are selected based on the group dynamic, their passion for their country, knowledge and dedication to making your trip the best family holiday you have ever been on.
We at the Family Adventure Company understand that all families are different so we have created dedicated trips with your family in mind. For family adventures for children of all ages dedicated teenage trips and specific single parent departures on a wide range of our trips.