The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Single Parent Holidays
- Teenage Holidays
- Family Adventures
- Young Family Adventures
- Frequently asked questions
- Family Holiday Calendar
- February Half Term Holidays
- Easter Holidays
- Spring Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- About Family holidays
- Find your perfect family adventure
- Why take your family with us
- October Half Term Holidays
- Christmas Family Holidays
Teenage Family Holidays
Reputably the hardest age range to satisfy, we've found that often teenagers prefer to travel with peers their own age and enjoy activities which stimulate and don’t condescend. We've designed a range of Teenage Adventures, just for teenagers and their parents. These family holiday trips allow teens to travel with their peers and offer activities that are better suited to older children. As older children tend to be increasingly independent, this is a great opportunity for parents and teenagers to come together and enjoy many exciting adventure holiday experiences.
Want even more choice?
On the majority of our family trips there are dedicated teenage adventure holiday departures; exclusively for families with children aged 12 and over. There’s no upper age limit and we are flexible with younger siblings. Please ask our Travel Consultants about children’s ages on any trip, we’ll always find the best match for your family.
Grown up adventures
If your children are over 14 you can also travel on most of the trips in our Worldwide Adventures brochure. With over 120 adventures to choose from there's sure to be a trip perfect for your family.