We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Summer Family Adventure Holidays
The widest choices of breaks to the widest destinations. Summer is a great time to visit Europe but we would suggest activity breaks in the mountains or by the water – to keep you cool during the school summer holidays. For something a little bit more adventurous for your next Summer family holiday why not head to Peru and trek the Inca Trail, to Botswana for Leopards or Namibia for the incredible diversity found at Etosha National Park?
Perfect time to visit Europe, Africa, Peru and the USA
Everyone for Europe
- In summer Europe comes into its own, with long days and warm nights you can visit just about anywhere from France to Montenegro to Croatia.
- Time to try white water rafting in Andorra, caving in Slovakia or setting sail along the Amalfi coast.
- Summer is the best time to visit Africa. It's the African dry season which means cooler temperatures perfect for safaris, snorkelling in Zanzibar, learning to throw spears with the Masai or heading south in search of the elusive Black Rhino or dolphin watching.
- For the more adventurous summer family holiday Namibia and Botswana offer canoe safaris, treks up the highest sand dunes in the world and the chance to catch a glimpse of the elusive black rhino.
- Peru is at its peak during our summer months and there's no better time to walk the Inca Trail with dry, warm days and flowers in full bloom. It's not all about the trail though and those with younger children can visit the floating islands of Lake Titicaca and their residents, or see the Arequipa ice mummies. Plus you can an Amazon jungle extension exploring the vast forests and meeting the local birds and animals.
- Heading north from Peru is the USA which is also warm, dry and sunny. Play cowboys and Indians in the Wild West, hike into the Grand Canyon and learn about Native American culture.