We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Spring Half Term Family Holidays
Spring is a lovely time of year in most of the world. We suggest heading to the southern European countries such as Turkey, Croatia, Malta or Italy. The weather is warm with the sun beating down on ancient ruins, pristine waters and volcanic scenery. Europe is also that little bit cheaper at this time of year before the mad summer season begins. Costa Rica is perfect at this time of year and is a great destination for active families. If you are looking for something further a field for your next Spring half term family holiday then we suggest booking early and guaranteeing your space on one of our Sri Lanka trips or head to China on our Land of the Dragon tour.
Perfect time to visit Southern Europe, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Costa Rica
Sunny Southern Europe
Make the most of your Spring half term and head to Italy for pizza making, take your younger ones to Malta for a relaxed week in the sun or for a little more action Turkey is on the cards. With horse riding, kayaking, Gulet cruise and trekking Turkey is one of our top Europe destinations.
- For wildlife fanatics Tanzania is the only option this Spring half term with the start of the Great Migration. The dry season means this is a great time to spot game at watering holes, watch lions hunt their prey in the midst of thousands of wildebeest and safari across the Serengeti.
- If you fancy something more cultural then spend a week or two in Sri Lanka. Spring is a great time to head north to Dambulla for elephant-back rides and the rock temple or west to explore the jungle in a dugout canoe.
- Or head to Costa Rica for adventures in the tropical jungle. Check out the Pacific beaches, the toucans and coloured birds of the canal systems and bathe in thermal waters at the foot of Arenal Volcano.