The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Single Parent Holidays
- Teenage Holidays
- Family Adventures
- Young Family Adventures
- Frequently asked questions
- Family Holiday Calendar
- February Half Term Holidays
- Easter Holidays
- Spring Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- About Family holidays
- Find your perfect family adventure
- Why take your family with us
- October Half Term Holidays
- Christmas Family Holidays
Single Parent Holidays
At The Adventure Company we realise that all families are different, which is why we offer single parent holidays.
Many of our trips are taken by single parents who are looking for a fun and inclusive holiday not just for their kids but for themselves too. The small group family adventure holiday is perfect for this in many ways. Allow our expert local guides to plan the trip and organize the daily activities , watch as the children enjoy discovering and making new friends and share in learning and experiencing new cultures and having fun as a family.
We want to ensure that you have the best possible holiday so ask our Travel Consultants about children’s ages already on the trip so we can match you up. Remember we also offer a range of dedicated single parent departures on our teenage trips and our family adventures.