We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
February Half Term Holidays
Looking to escape the winter weather and head out for a February half term holiday?
Perfect time to visit Egypt, Jordan, Mexico, Costa Rica Iceland or Slovakia
February half term is a fantastic time to go away whether you are looking for winter breaks that involve dog sledding, snow shoeing or skiing or a break from the cold to somewhere hot and it is never too early to organise your winter activities. Book early to avoid disappointment, escape the winter blues and get 5% off.
Something warm and wonderful
- Just a short flight away with sun, sea, deserts and culture are Egypt and Jordan. What better way to shake off the winter with a 4WD across the desert, exploring the ancient wonders of the Nile or the lost city of Petra. There are hours and hours of sunshine, lovely temperatures and fewer tourists.
- You can even squeeze in a trip to the Cloud Forests of Costa Rica or Mexico which brings tropical sunshine with temperatures in the mid-20sC, Mayan ruins, jungle horse riding and Yucatan underground swimming.
Carry on winter
- If you are still in the mood for winter and looking for snow head to Iceland or Slovakia for some invigorating winter sports, such as snowshoeing, skiing, giant glaciers and whale watching. If you're lucky you might even see the Northern Lights in Iceland.