The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Single Parent Holidays
- Teenage Holidays
- Family Adventures
- Young Family Adventures
- Frequently asked questions
- Family Holiday Calendar
- February Half Term Holidays
- Easter Holidays
- Spring Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- About Family holidays
- Find your perfect family adventure
- Why take your family with us
- October Half Term Holidays
- Christmas Family Holidays
Christmas Family Holidays
Looking for something a little different this winter ? Try our activity trips in northern Europe which offer so much more for your Christmas family holiday than just skiing or snowboarding. Check out Bulgaria, Iceland, Slovakia and Andorra and try out a Huskie ride, snowshoeing and even learn how build your own igloo. If you are after warmer climes and to escape the cold it’s the perfect time for a family trip to Vietnam, Thailand , India, Cuba or to follow in the footsteps of Darwin and explore the enchanting Galapagos Islands. Expect warm days, white sandy beaches and stunning scenery to explore.
Perfect time to visit Cuba, Ecuador, Thailand, North Europe
A Real White Christmas
- At Christmas most of us expect a little snow but rarely is our wish granted so to guarantee your white Christmas family holiday and head to Northern Europe; Bulgaria, Andorra, Finland or Slovakia. What could be better than husky-dog sled rides, snowmobiling, skiing and building igloos. Your Christmas family holiday in the snow will be topped off with a traditional Christmas Day with your local hosts.
- In Ecuador enjoy the “perpetual spring” of Quito, head out on cruise to the Galapagos Islands where you can snorkel, bike and hike, and help preserve the local Huaorani community.
- Cuba is all about relaxing on the beach, dancing to the rhythmic beats of Havana , swim in crystalline water pools and horse ride through Santa Clara.
- Thailand is another option for a bit of winter sun too with no rain, low humidity and temperatures reaching up to 30c. Try a Hands On experience in Thailand living with a local community, teaching English and games to Thai children, roof-building and fishing.
- Vietnam is a delight for the senses with aromatic smells filling the air, ancient wonders to gaze upon and spectacular scenery to explore. This is a top Christmas family holiday destination so book early.