We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
October Half Term Family Holidays
The days are drawing to a close and the October half term holiday gives you a great opportunity to extend your summer and head to North Africa, the Middle East and even Asia. It’s a perfect time to visit Egypt, Morocco and Jordan as the weather is still warm and most of the crowds are gone. Nepal and India enter their dry season in October and the beautiful spring flora appears, fresh from the rains.
Perfect time to visit Nepal, India, Jordan
Just a short Flight Away
- Jordan is an adventure playground. Pretend to be Roman Galdiators in the ruins of roman town, Jerash, tour through the “streets” of the ancient city of Petra and live like a Bedouin in Wadi Rum.
- Egypt is a popular destination at this time of year for autumn sun, historical exploration and journeys down the Nile.
Autumn in Asia
- For those looking for a wildlife adventure October is the best time to spot tigers in Ranthambore National Park and catch a glimpse of crocodiles, deer and leopards. If you prefer a cultural or walking trip take in the sights of the Taj Mahal and Jaipur.
- Head to Nepal next October half term to explore medieval Kathmandu and ancient temples. Stay in small Himalayan villages and learn the traditional mountain way of life.
- Bali is a year round destination but during October it is quieter, before the Christmas crowds with sunny, warm days. It is the beginning of the rainy season and can be humid but December generally sees more rain perfect for the October half term holiday.
None of the above take your fancy?