The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- Single Parent Holidays
- Teenage Holidays
- Family Adventures
- Young Family Adventures
- Frequently asked questions
- Family Holiday Calendar
- February Half Term Holidays
- Easter Holidays
- Spring Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- About Family holidays
- Find your perfect family adventure
- Why take your family with us
- October Half Term Holidays
- Christmas Family Holidays
The mainstay of our family program with the widest choice of trips. These trips are carefully planned to take into account children of different ages and abilities with a mixture of activity , culture and nature. The group will be made up of 4 or 5 other families and the small group nature encourages bonding - the kids normally make friends in 10 minutes and end up introducing the parents to each other.
The incredible local group leaders ensure that every child and parent alike have the family holiday of a lifetime. This allows the parents to really have fun and get involved rather than having to organise the daily schedule and activities.
We at the Family Adventure Company have created dedicated trips with your family in mind. For young family adventures (children under 5), dedicated teenage trips and specific single parent departures on a wide range of our trips.