The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Stay in an Ice Hotel
Tons of winter activities
Adventures in Sweden
To holiday in Sweden is to experience a country of unspoilt natural beauty. Its masses of ancient, coniferous forests punctuated by crystal-clear lakes and more than 10,000km of trekking and bicycle paths making it the perfect natural setting for an outdoor activity holiday all year round.
Dependent on departure date the types of active adventure available vary. In the summer enjoy trekking, canoeing, mountaineering, rafting and sailing; while in winter skiing, skating, snowshoeing, dog-sledding and ice-climbing are all available – as is the opportunity to spend a night in the famous Ice Hotel. Winter also offers the opportunity to explore the preserved, unpopulated national parks of Swedish Lapland with the magnificent natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights sparkling above.
Whenever you take Swedish holidays, the warm people, thriving urban delights (including the magical capital, Stockholm), bountiful historical sites and awe-inspiring landscapes offer endless opportunities whatever the make up of your travelling party, from those travelling alone to family groups looking for adventure, Adventure Company organised tours have something for everyone.