Old running shoes are not ideal footwear for hiking an active volcano. I learned this the hard...
We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Incredible wildlife adventure
The remoteness of the Arctic
The far northernmost part of Norway is the archipelago if Svalbard, of which Spitsbergen is the largest island. Once whaling bases in the 17th and 18th century, these islands are now the jumping off point for many Expedition Cruises into the Arctic. Polar cruises around the islands are growing in popularity and for many adventurers the chance to see majestic polar bears in their natural habitat is a once in a lifetime Norwegian holiday experience