The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Tatra Mountains
In the heart of Europe, Poland is one of the largest countries in the world, and home to a wide variety of culture and natural sights that make this one of the most interesting countries in Europe. Because of its size and location, Poland has a varied geography, from the northern Baltic coastline through the lakes and plains of the lowlands to the mountainous regions of the Carpathians and the Tatra Mountians.Poland has a lengthy history of inhabitation and some of its cities are among the oldest in Europe. Krakow is the most famous of these and has grown from a stone age community to become the second most important city in the country. The historic centre of the city thrived during the 15th and 16th centuries and when you visit you can still see the historic market square, once home to many craftsmen and businesses, as well as the St Mary’s Basilica and Wawel Castle, fine examples of medieval architecture.Poland is also known for its natural beauty, and on your visit here you can see the towering mountains and fast flowing rivers that pass through them along with the wide variety of wildlife that can be seen here. Not to mention the gifted architects who built the Wieliczka Salt Mine, where a whole chapel is constructed out of salt, demonstrating the variety of impressive sights of this huge country.