The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Dramatic coastal walks
Adventure in Madeira
With its pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, charming fishing villages and dramatic coastlines, the archipelago of Madeira is a popular year-round adventure holiday destination, particularly for travellers looking for walking holidays. Known as the ‘Islands of Eternal Spring’ or ‘Garden Island’, Madeira’s mild climate has allowed a tremendous biodiversity to bloom, including a variety of endemic species of flora and fauna. Much of the islands are designated National Parks, and Madeira’s famous water irrigation system of levadas, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century have created a remarkable network of walking trails. Explore a semi-tropical, botanical paradise lined with flowers and hike along spectacular coastlines teeming with beautiful seabirds. Madeira holidays really do offer some of the best walking in Europe.
Organised tours are a great option when looking for a walking holiday. Not only are all walks fully guided, but you local guide will help you get the most out of the scenery you are passing through, from identifying the local flora and fauna to finding the paths less travelled. For both solo travellers and those travelling with companions, the camaraderie of a small group adventure gives any trip something special. Particularly at the end of the day, when after removing your walking boots you can explore the winding streets of Madeira’s historical towns before visiting a local bar to sample a glass of famed Madeira wine.