The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Photo Competition 2013
This year we had over 200 fantastic entries from everyone on their travels with us, so thank you for taking the time to enter.
Enter your photos for 2013, simply click on the link to the right and upload your image(s). Please be aware you’ll need to log in to our site to enter, so if you don’t have an account you’ll just need to create one. It takes a minute.
The prize for 2013 is a £500 travel voucher which can be used on any of our adventures departing 1 Oct 2013 - 30 Sept 2014. We’re also on the look out for great photos to use in our brochures. Two highly recommended images from last year were also used as brochure covers too.
For our 2013/14 competition all entries need to be submitted before 1 July 2013. If you've got great snaps from your recent family holiday please enter our Family Photo Competition
To upload your images click here. Remember you have to have a site login to upload your images. If you don’t have one just create an account, it takes a minute.