The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What is adventure travel?
Adventure has many faces. It doesn’t have to be adrenaline pumping action. Adventure is all about experiencing things differently. It is a unique, exciting, interactive way of enjoying a country. Adventure combines cultural interactivity and a historical immersion to create a unique experience totally different from the normal. It is a break from a break. A gentle trek across the foothills of the Andes can be just as exciting as a gruelling hike to Everest base camp in the Himalaya’s. It all depends on who you are, and how you approach it. We all have different abilities and desires, but what unifies us all is the thirst for a unique experience. Adventure is all about who you are. You can make it as rough or comfortable, scary or easy as you wish, but the one thing you’ll be guaranteed is an experience you’ll never forget.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them