The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Under African Skies
During the week in Kenya a full safari itinerary in the Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru yielded many wonderful sights of the East African wildlife with most enjoying sightings of elephants, lions, giraffe, the two African species of rhinoceros, cheetah, leopard, zebra and various antelope. The diverse and colourful birdlife of Kenya was also enjoyed by many.
The skies at night were stunningly clear and free from light pollution. It was such a treat to see so much detail in the centre of the Milky Way which was high above the horizon and so much clearer than at home in England. I always enjoy Dr Mason’s presentations and this was no exception. his natural enthusiasm is so infectious and his knowledge of the stars second to none. Of course one of the treats of travelling so far south is the view of the Southern Cross, the most iconic of southern constellations.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them