The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Turtle spotting in Turkey
We went to Turkey on our family holiday this year and weren't really sure what to expect. It turned out to be a fantastic time jam packed with activities but enough time to relax and de stress (much needed)!
Our time in Dalyan was a joy and we chose to go on the river cruise which was a full day out and well worth the effort. We went to the river nice and early to get good seats and settled down ready for the journey. The first sight along the way was the Lycian tombs - a truly spectacular ancient tombs nesstled high up in the mountain cliffs.
We continued on the boat towards Turtle beach and were on turtle spotting mode, we spotted four and were amazed at seeing this dinosaur like animals in the wild. On Turtle beach itself we had some time to swim and build sand castles and just relax for about an hour before setting off for lunch.
After lunch in a nearby restaurant we carried on the journey and this time to the mud baths.....Something to be tried for sure but not for the faint hearted!
We then carried on down the river to a beautiful lake where we swam and spent some more time relaxing and enjoying the view, at this stage most people were pretty tired so we headed back to Dalyan stopping off along the way to see some fresh water hot springs.
Now for the rest of the holiday!
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them