We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Stone Town - Zanzibar
Going around the former slave market sight was hunting especially trying to imagine how fifty people were confined in a room so small that it would be classed as a child’s bedroom in the UK. The atmosphere was eerie, like spirits were never put to rest there and they were still calling for help as they were shackled together without food or water for three days before being sold off, if they were strong enough to still be alive. ‘Kumbukumbu Ya Historia Ya Watumwa’ means memory for the slaves. The market is a mixture of fruit and spices that hang in the air; cinnamon, pepper, chillies, that is strong enough for me to feel like I am eating them as I walk by.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them