We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Spice Plantation - Zanzibar
Mmm… the food is lovely, so much so that I am the first one to get a second helping. Spicy meat, rice and bread, what more could I want under the African sun. The Cows at the farm are looking at me in hunger as I devoured my food and I bet there thinking greedy girl. The touring of the spice plantation is intense with the potent smells that were coming from the plants. Suddenly one of the workers climbs a coconut tree singing a tune that I will never forget, ‘Jambo Jambo.’ He then makes hats and jewellery for the group out of leaves and I must say we all look rather fetching.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them