The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Once Africa has stolen your heart, there is no turning back. I first visited fifteen years ago and still dream of emigrating there to work on a safari. It's about as close to heaven as I'll ever come. Safaris are the closest most of us will ever get to wildlife in the natural world. They’re exciting because they are unpredictable. You never know what's going to happen or what you're going to see.
Sipping a hot cuppa in the early morning cold, whilst watching a pride of lions devour their kill, is just one of the images seared onto my mind. It makes those early rises even more worthwhile.
I have been fortunate to go on many safaris over the years, through Zambia, Namibia, South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania. And whether you’re travelling by foot, vehicle, on horse or by boat, they all offer a multitude of game viewing opportunities. Of course safaris are more than just game watching. Camping under the stars, food around the fire pit and cocktails as the sun goes down all create an experience you'll never forget.
And like me, once you've been bitten by the Africa bug, you'll be hooked forever.
For an exciting choice of safaris have a look at all The Adventure Company's guide to Africa.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them