The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Realm of the Maya (RM)
This trip starts with four days in Mexico then moves to Guatamala with a 2 day foray into Honduras to see Copan. This looked the most interesting itinerary of those on offer in this region with beautiful scenery, plentiful wildlife (especially birds) and interesting Sanish Colonial cities in addition to the tour of the major and some interesting minor Mayan sites and we had a great time. Our excellent bilingual tour leader, Chris (ex-pat Brit domiciled in Peru) and there only being three of us (thank you Adventure Company for not cancelling the trip despite late cancellations) added to our enjoyment. The route involved some quite complex travel arrangements but these worked like clockwork with boats and mini-buses waiting for us. And the people we met were almost universally pleasant and welcoming. Highly recommended.
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them