The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
From Phoebe aged 14
What I really enjoyed was how much we were involved in the history. Ancient Egyptian history could seem quite boring, but our guide involved us in all of it – even making up little plays for us to act in, so we learnt a lot while having a lot of fun! At all the temples and tombs, our guide gave us little facts rather than vast amounts of information. This was easier to digest, especially for some of our group who were quite young!
We had the same guide throughout the whole week, which was really great. At the start he was just ‘our guide’, but as the week went along, we got to know him much better. We were all so sad when we had to leave him!
The other thing that was nice was that everyone in the group had someone else that was around about their age. So when we had long coach journeys, we could talk about things that we were interested in, and play card games and things like that. It was nice to have a change from seeing the people that we usually make friends with at home.
The food was alright. Most of the time there was something you can eat, and if not, there was always pitta bread. And felafel. You can also buy nice ice cream by the pools. The swimming pools at the hotels were brilliant.
I would definitely go on one of these trips again, because not only is it exciting, and you learn a lot, but also because the people you meet are really nice!
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them