The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peru - what a country
went on Classic peru trip 25th september it was amazing. The highlight of the trip for me was of course Macchu Picchu arriving at the sun gate and looking down at the sight below was truly one of the highlights of my life a dream fulfilled. But there was so much more to the trip the Nazca lines the Balleastas Islands (forgive spelling !) Watching the sun go down over the desert and on Lake Titicaca the condors etc etc etc. Our tour guide Max was a legend full of interesting information and fiercely proud of his country. When we had a couple of problems these were swiftly resolved. Even the days when we had hours of travelling were interesting I have never seen a market inside the tracks of the railway as the train passed over it. The only down side and this was a big down was the service on Iberia - DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THEM !!
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them